[Simai-soci] Fwd: Doctoral school course : Computational Harmonic Analysis - with applications

Mailing list dei soci SIMAI simai-soci a lists.math.unifi.it
Mer 16 Lug 2014 21:13:27 CEST

---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: "Massimo Fornasier" <massimo.fornasier a ma.tum.de>
Data: 16/lug/2014 10:43
Oggetto: Doctoral school course : Computational Harmonic Analysis - with
applications
A: "Massimo Fornasier" <massimo.fornasier a ma.tum.de>

 Dear Colleagues,

    I'm forwarding to you all the following announcement for the doctoral
school in computational
harmonic analysis to be held in October 2014 at CIRM in Marseille.

You are kindly invited and I kindly ask you to forward the announcement to
interested doctoral students.

Best regards

Massimo Fornasier

================================================================================================================================================

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you about an upcoming event, a so-called Doctoral
School, which takes place at CIRM (Luminy/Marseille), October 2014, as part
of my activities of the Morlet Chair (August 2014 to January 2015),

from 20 October to October 24 2014

       Jean Morlet Chair :

Doctoral school course
<http://www.cirm.univ-mrs.fr/index.html/spip.php?rubrique2&EX=info_rencontre&annee=2014&id_renc=1250>
: Computational Harmonic Analysis - with applications

Organizers:

   * Sandrine Anthoine (CR CNRS, Aix-Marseille Univ.)

   * Caroline Chaux (CR CNRS, Aix-Marseille Univ.)

   * Hans Feichtinger (Prof., University of Vienna)

   * Clothilde Melot (M.C., Aix-Marseille Univ.)

   * Bruno TORRESANI (Prof., Aix-Marseille Univ.)

PREREGISTRATION  (we plan to extend the deadline until 30th of July) at

http://feichtingertorresani.weebly.com/information2.html  (so please hurry
up if you are interested!).

We hope to do it at the level of the earlier workshop MACHA11
<http://www.dfg-spp1324.de/nuhagtools/event_NEW/make.php?event=macha11>
   which took place

in Marburg in 2011. If you have questions feel free to contact me (hgfei) at

hans.feichtinger a univie.ac.at   or any of the other organizers.

The correct link for the MACHA Lecture notes is

http://www.univie.ac.at/nuhag-php/login/skripten/data/MACHA11A1.pdf

With best regards,

                  Hans G. Feichtinger